Rinse is the smartest way to seamlessly organize and repair iTunes music library. It removes Duplicate Songs in music collection. It saves precious storage space and provides an organized collection. With Rinse, one can choose which version one want to keep, and can even test it out before deciding with the simulation mode. Other features are:
1. Repair Misspelled Songs, Artists, and Album Details.
2. Make your collection attractive and easy to browse on your devices without remembering that Dave Matthews is the Dave Matthews Band, for example. Edit entire collection at once, or song by song.
3. Fill in the blanks for your music collection.
4. Rinse automatically finds missing artists, albums, dates, and genres for you. You can choose what sources to include: the original album, a compilation, or greatest hits album.
5. Add missing album art to your music library.
6. Rinse automatically finds high resolution album art so you can enjoy it on your computer, in iTunes, on your phone, and on your other devices.
7. Refine your iTunes genres so you can browse and listen to the music that you want.
8. Combine and organize your music collection the way you want it.